Car Rental Reservations
The charges for the optional products and services listed above are included only for the purpose of providing you an estimated cost of the rental if you should choose to select such options. Selecting optional products and services as part of the reservation process is not intended to be a contract by Osoul House to provide you such products and services unless and until you have selected such products and services at the time of rental and have signed the rental agreement.
- Rental Period : Minimum rental period is 24 hours.
- Rates include :Comprehensive insurance (CDW included for known party police reports),
24 hours road side assistance,
Free maintenance and Replacement in case of break down
In case of Total Loss with unknown accidents, 25% of total insured amount to be paid by renter.
- Rates exclude : Fuel, Parking fees and Traffic fines
- Deposit : Full deposit is required pre-rental.
An open credit card imprint is required from the renter
- Method of Payment : Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and American Express only) or cash
- Public Holidays: Airport location is open 24/7, 365 days a year
- Age Limits: 21 -65 years
- No charges for out of hours and delayed flights at the Airport location.
- One way service is non chargeable if the vehicle is returned during working hours of respective branches.
- Airport Access Fee of KD 2/- is payable one time.
- In case of traffic fines, a service fee of KD 5/- per traffic fine is applicable.
- Baby seats available for KD 3/- per day.
- GPS (Global Positioning System) device is available for KD 5/- per day.
Chauffeur Services are available (English, Arabic & Hindi Speaking Drivers) at the rate of KD 20/- for eight straight hours. Extra hours are charged at the rate of KD 5/- per hour.
Vehicle should be returned with same amount of fuel otherwise charges for fuel plus a service fee of KD 5/- will be applicable.
For cancellations within 24 hours before pick up time, 1 day rental rate is charged.
Up to 2 hours delays in returns are not charged beyond that full day rental will be applied.
Delivery & Collection
If the vehicle is delivered or returned to another place than the Osoul House office a Delivery charge is applicable. This charge varies as per the place of delivery or return from KD 7.5/- onwards.
- Police Report is a must in case of accidents otherwise client pays full repair charges plus “Loss of Rental” to Osoul House Kuwait.
- Accidents with unknown party will be charged at 25 % of the repair cost (above KD 200/-).
- In case of Total Loss with unknown accidents, 25% of total insured amount to be paid by customer.
- Loss or damage of personal belongings is not insured.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) is not offered at present.
- Theft Protection is not applicable.
- Third party liability insurance is included.
All the vehicles are with comprehensive insurance (CDW included) and therefore no insurance excess charges are payable.
In the event of an accident, the renter must obtain and furnish the following details to the company.
- Police Report and repair order on the accident.
- Advice the company how the accident happened.
Failure to obtain the above Information in general and the police report in particular will render the renter responsible for all damages consequent upon or resulting from an accident to the vehicle as the insurance companies do not compensate without police reports.
Renter should try to park in a secure place and figure out the exact location. Then place a call at the number provided by Osoul House for roadside assistance or call to nearest Osoul House location or Airport location at +965 24735419/24319295. Once the type of breakdown is explained to them they will provide assistance or a replacement car from similar category.
An open credit card imprint is required from the renter. Visa, Master Card and American Express cards are accepted. Osoul House Kuwait reserves the right to refuse car rental to anyone who does not has a credit card. Any non-rental charges like traffic fines etc. posted after customer returns the vehicle will also be charged to the customer’s credit card.
- Renter must have a valid driving license, valid visa and passport or civil ID at the time of car rented and returned and he must have held this license for at least 1 year.
- An international Driving License is required with minimum validity of 6 months from issue date for all the non-residents except GCC Driving License Holders. License from the country of residence is also required.
- If the renter holds an International Driving License (D/L) then the renter has to get the driving license insurance policy which is mandatory, Minimum period of D/L insurance is one month and the charges are KD 12/- onwards. Only GCC Citizens with license from their respective countries do not require this insurance.
- International license must be accompanied by a copy of the visit visa and passport for all non-resident of Kuwait.
Maximum of one additional driver is allowed. Additional driver is charged as follows:
- Up to one week KD 10/-
- Up to 2-3 weeks KD 20/-
- Up to 4 weeks KD 25/-
Additional Driver should qualify in the same way as lead driver.
- Driving is on right side of the road.
- Vehicles cannot be taken out of Kuwait.
- Vehicles are prohibited to be used for racing, towing or any other activity that is considered against the Kuwaiti laws.
- Vehicles cannot be used to be driven under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Off road driving is prohibited including SUVs. Vehicles cannot be used on interisland ferries.
Vehicles should be returned in the same conditions as rented. Damaged tires, wheel rings and under carriage are not included in regular maintenance and are not covered by insurance unless caused by an accident. Customer shall be responsible for all such damages. Company has the right to claim back any costs for necessary repairs due to renter's negligence.